On Saturday, October 31, 2009, our vicar and former pastor, Monsignor Paul Sanchez, cut the ribbon on the new Parish Center elevator before a group of parish leaders and physically challenged, to start our " Open House weekend for the renovated Parish Center. (click for video)

On Saturday, October 24, 2009 Bishop Catanello confirmed 49 students here and then blessed our renovated Parish Center (the " Institute" ) on the 100th anniversary to the day when ground was broken for its erection, on October 24, 1909. Happy Birthday, Institute!

Click Here for photos of these special events.